Limited edition, wall art collectible ; Only 100 units are available per media.
Also available in paper as Platinum print or Fine Art print, digitally printed with archival inks. Each print is numbered inside a watermark seal to authenticate their sequence within the limited production and include a certificate of authenticity (COA) card.
• MBart Switch canvas wall art posters are giclée printed on durable, archival polyester canvas; with anti-fading, anti-abrasion, and antiwrinkle properties.
• Each collectible print is a reproduction of original artwork created by an MBartist Creator, using large-format UV printing technology developed by swissQprint.
• The primary benefits of UV printing are that the inks provide both; brilliant color reproduction and exceptionally high-resolution print images.
• The MBart Switch display system allows you to exchange canvas art inserts of the same size, an innovative wall space solution creating a new opportunity to collect, save, share, and trade your favorite pop art.
• MBart Switch canvas wall art posters are backlit capable. Using illumination to elevate the presentation and experience of your art display (backlighting sold separately).
About the Creation
“Originally a commission request, I suggested a pairing of Darth Vader and Boba Fett, both original trilogy and badass Star Wars villains with long-standing interest and relevance. ...” – Mostafa Moussa
About the Creator
Mostafa Moussa was born November 1978 in Seymour Indiana and now resides with his family in Houston, Texas. He is an accomplished comic book artist and inker who values collaborative art projects over going alone. His most recognized work includes covers and interior work for Batman, The Flash, Superman, Fantastic Four and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Mostafa has inked for some of the industry’s most recognized artists like Chad Hardin (Harley Quinn) and Alé Garza (Batgirl) and Carlo Barberi (Deadpool).
About the Experience
MBart Switch canvas wall art posters will ship pre-assembled* and are packaged in a presentation box, specially designed to protect artwork in transit and deliver an engaging consumer experience. *Due to the large size of the Bus Stop artwork, this model requires some assembly.
Each MBart Switch display system will ship with a self-anchoring specialty screw, to be installed on most wall surfaces using a screwdriver (not included).
Most of the packaging materials for MBart Switch products are made from renewable resources and are recyclable.