THE MANDALORIAN: THE ARMORER - from the archives of Jaime Coker
<p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif, Arial, Verdana, "Trebuchet MS"; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">This third print inspired by ‘The Mandalorian’ was a suggestion from my wife Trisha. The actress Emily Swallow was a guest at a show and Trisha noted that there was really nothing in print for her character The Armorer…</span></p>
Limited edition, wall art collectible ; Only 100 units are available per media.
Also available in paper as Platinum print or Fine Art print, digitally printed with archival inks. Each print is numbered inside a watermark seal to authenticate their sequence within the limited production and include a certificate of authenticity (COA) card.
• MBart Switch canvas wall art posters are giclée printed on durable, archival polyester canvas; with anti-fading, anti-abrasion, and antiwrinkle properties.
• Each collectible print is a reproduction of original artwork created by an MBartist Creator, using large-format UV printing technology developed by swissQprint.
• The primary benefits of UV printing are that the inks provide both; brilliant color reproduction and exceptionally high-resolution print images.
• The MBart Switch display system allows you to exchange canvas art inserts of the same size, an innovative wall space solution creating a new opportunity to collect, save, share, and trade your favorite pop art.
• MBart Switch canvas wall art posters are backlit capable. Using illumination to elevate the presentation and experience of your art display (backlighting sold separately).
About the Creation
This artwork is the third in a three-part print series inspired by artist Jaime Coker's fandom for the Star Wars stories about 'The Mandalorian'. As he tell it, "...the actress Emily Swallow was a guest at a show and my wife noted that there was really nothing in print for her character The Armorer.… ”
About the Creator
Jaime Coker was born in Pennsylvania, USA 1976, and grew up in Hawaii, where he met his wife and creative partner, Trisha. Specializing in ‘realistic cartoonism,’ a high-drama style of illustration, Jaime Coker Creations is most recognized for character and universe mashups. His art (like his personality) is often vibrant and engaging, celebrating a genuine passion for fandom.
About the Experience
MBart Switch canvas wall art posters will ship pre-assembled* and are packaged in a presentation box, specially designed to protect artwork in transit and deliver an engaging consumer experience. *Due to the large size of the Bus Stop artwork, this model requires some assembly.
Each MBart Switch display system will ship with a self-anchoring specialty screw, to be installed on most wall surfaces using a screwdriver (not included).
Most of the packaging materials for MBart Switch products are made from renewable resources and are recyclable.